1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Good story from godfinger support

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by josh.p., Jul 9, 2010.

1. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

I know most people with iPhones/iPads are playing this and thought I'd just share the story :thumbsup:

I was saving up my 'awe' to upgrade my shrine and when I went to upgrade it, accidently touched the button that refills the 'mana'. On the off-chance I e-mailed them to ask if they could reverse it. (There I go again.. speaking in riddles :rotfl: I sound like I'm playing dungeons & dragons!)

I got an email back in under 10 hours saying they'd reimbursed me the 'awe' and apologies for the error.

I thought it was pretty nice of them, especially because the game is free :yes:

Josh
  2. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

Cool,these people are really great, when I sent a message about my fix for the angry bird problem 3 days ago they sent one straight back saying thanks and that the feedback helped.

All very apple :)
  3. Britchick

Britchick Forum Host Forum Host

Maybe they can help can help me get my iPad fixed! Well annoyed, iPod keeps crashing and have done a restore etc
  4. Skywatcher

They ruined godfinger with the update IMHO , far. Less skill full now. Our planet is full and there is nothing left to buy have about. 100000 gold and it's just dull. Update please :)
  5. josh.p.

What update did they give to godfinger :unsure: I'm running out of space on my planet and I've only just got my first dragon shrine
  6. Skywatcher

Back when the iPad first came out the original godfinger had none of the pirate stuff or medieval stuff but you had a lot more control over your buildings, they would work without being topped up with what they needed to the brim and the people could be filled up in about 5 minutes at a well. It's just not as good a game even thou it looks prettier
  7. josh.p.

:sigh: I hate the way you have to top it up with the sun light, it takes ages :yes:
  8. Skywatcher

Yep and it stops when it produces one lot of gold, a full top up used to get you 2-3 piles of gold but in the early stages you would only top it up a bit and get one.

Anyway, start on we rule gold and then you can join me on that as well ;)