1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Great medical insurance

Discussion in 'Special Needs' started by mainecoon lover, Mar 7, 2013.

1. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

Have been looking for travel insurance for upcoming holiday. Was starting to panic as really high costs due to Beth being so poorly and long spell in hospital. Was told to try insurancewith. I tried online quote but kept messing it up. Any how I requested call back and was pleased I did as was able to say exactly what Beth had gone through. They insured four of us for £209 with excess for £75, £100 if hubby's blood pressure plays up and £350 if Beth has any problems with her pmc. This for us was the cheapest way to do it as was getting quotes over £1000. Thought may help some of you.

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Thank you Michelle, I pay quite a bit for my insurance and it will be even more this year if I have to have an op :sigh:

I'll have a look at that :D

3. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Wow that is an amazing quote. I paid £120 for the three of us in August on just a standard policy.

4. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

Thanks for that info, I'll try them for my next trip. That's a great price. :)

5. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

We normally do Wendy and was shocked with quoto. I kept getting them to double check. Beth had two major operations within 10 days and they seemed fine with them.