1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Guest Assistance Pass

Discussion in 'Special Needs' started by mumof2, Apr 15, 2010.

1. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

I have read through an old thread about this and just wondered whether there have been any updates on eligibility, proof from Doctor, etc.

I have a neighbour who is going in August, one of her children has Aspbergers and I thought this may be helpful to them. There are 4 of them, plus others but I'm not sure how many....maybe another 4?

Does the pass allow the whole group access or just the immediate family?

Thanks for any help and info. :hug2:

2. Claire

Claire She lost the crayons!

The pass now only covers however many people will fit in one unit if you get my drift. For example, on Its A Small World the boats will take quite a few people in one boat so more people are accepted under the pass on that ride but on another ride where say 4 people will fill a hunny pot or one elephant then the pass will only cover 4. Does that make sense? On the card it lists each ride and then a number showing how many for that particular ride. Hope that helps!

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

From what I understand, you do not need anything from the doctor but you DO need to let them know exactly what sort of accomodation the person needs.

As for the amount of people, there are various reports. 6 seems to be the number most often used.

4. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

ok that's helpful...thank you. :hug2: