1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

News Guests to be able to Purchase MagicBands at Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Off site Guests will soon be able to purchase MagicBands when they visit Walt Disney World.

The MagicBands will cost $12.95 plus tax per Band and will be available in yellow, blue, green, grey, red, pink and orange and Guests will also be able to have their name printed on the inside of the bracelet.

Once the Band is purchased, Guests will then be able link it to their My Disney Experience and add their FastPass reservations and dining reservations to their MagicBands. PhotoPass+ will also be able to added to the band if it is purchased.

The MagicBand will still be free for onsite Guests.

If you aren't staying onsite, would you pay for a MagicBand or just keep the RFID pass?
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I would keep my RFID pass since I still have to carry an ID to use my AP discount. I do currently have an orange magic band that has my AP on it