1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

hall of presidents refurb & rumoured monsters Inc Coaster

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Jan 23, 2009.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/archive/2009/01/20/hall-of-presidents.aspx

Jim hill media reports that the hall of presidents is undergoing a bit more than just the addition of Obama as the new president. Reports suggest a whole new digital projection system as well as a much more wheelchair friendly attraction.

He also suggests that the monsters inc coaster may be getting started "Survey teams were spotted just last week inside of Soundstage One at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Which suggests that construction should begin shortly on that theme park's new "Monsters, Inc." -themed family coaster."
  2. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

I figured Disney would do this . This is going to be awesome... going from Lincoln into Obama . Disney will do something Great and I can't wait to see it . I'm sure it won't be done for May as I remember when they added George W Bush, it was closed for a while .
    I'll have to get back, just to see it .