1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Halloween Costume Shirts and Hats at Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

If you are looking for an instant Halloween costume that doesn’t require much effort then Disney has come up with some great new ideas.

Disney Merchandise recently released four new T-shirts for women that offer a simple way to dress for any Halloween party. These shirts were inspired by outfits worn by some of the Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Snow White.

shirts-1.jpg

shirts-2.jpg

There are also some new hats that are due to arrive in October, the new MousekeEars will be a great option for those seeking a simple costume. The headwear team has also developed a few additional hats that are currently available. The pumpkin ear hat was designed by Disney Design Group artist Mark Seppala and was inspired by the Halloween art program. There is also a colorful headband, and an ear hat that has the main Halloween artwork printed on the front and back. Check out the ears on this hat for a nod to the Haunted Mansion.

hats-1.jpg

Disney Design Group artist Darren Wilson designed a bowler hat that was inspired by one of the Hitchhiking Ghosts that has a stylized Haunted Mansion wallpaper ribbon and bat found on the hat.

hat-2.jpg
  2. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

Those shirts are right on point for Dh :yes: That is usually where his dressing up ends :lol:

I love that bowler hat! Super cute :)

Oops..should have read that a little slower..they are shirts for women :lol: Sorry Dh ;)
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  3. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

:lol: I think your DH could wear one anyway. Just buy a bigger size. And I wouldn't bring up the fact that they're for women. :D

I love the bowler hat. How cool!
  4. Sam

Sam Imagineer

I wish they had them when we visited last time. I especially like the hats and the bowler hat is great.
  5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Nice! My kind of "dressing up!" :yes: I too like the bowler hat! We could have a trend going on here! :D