1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Halloween Horror Night Tours at Universal Studios

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure News & Rumo' started by Wendy, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Universal Orlando has released details of Tours available to book at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights (September 23 - October 31).

RIP TOURS

Halloween Horror Nights RIP Tours provide you with a blood-red carpet experience as you are guided through a realm of frightening monsters, terrifying maniacs and a multitude of horrors more ghastly than you can imagine. Throughout the evening you’ll come face to face with nightmarish creatures, but you won’t be facing your worst nightmare…waiting in line. All RIP Tours provide VIP Priority Access to the haunted houses.

Private RIP Tours (groups of up to 10) from $1,500 per group, +tax & event admission

Non-Private RIP Tours from $150 per person, +tax & event admission

BEHIND THE SCREAMS TOURS

If just experiencing the frightful haunts of Halloween Horror Nights isn’t enough for you, and you feel an almost bloodthirsty need to delve deeper into the secrets of what has become one of the largest, most popular and most eagerly anticipated Halloween events in the world, consider taking part in our Halloween Horror Nights Behind the Screams Tours.

This year we are offering three different Halloween Horror Nights® Behind the Screams Tours – Unmasking the Horror, Face the Fear-Makers and Arcane Insights:

Unmasking the Horror Tour $55.00 per person plus tax

Face the Fear-Makers Tour $85.00 per person plus tax

A new tour this year is:

The Arcane Insights Tour

This tour offers you the rare opportunity to spend an evening at Halloween Horror Nights® with one of the event’s designers. You and your party, along with other Arcane Insights Tour guests, will be combined together to experience a structured, guided walking tour of a single Halloween Horror Nights event night. In addition to your RIP Guide, the group will also be accompanied by a member of the Universal Orlando Art & Design Team. As your guide leads you through the event the Art & Design Team Member will be able to provide the group with a unique look into the storylines, design and development of this year’s Halloween Horror Nights. During the tour you will be walked through all of the event scare zones and get to experience all of the haunted houses with no waiting in line.

The Halloween Horror Nights website has recently added a games section. Visitors are invited to take a chance on a series of games based on luck where tokens can be won or lost; if all tokens are lost players are temporarily locked out of the game.

The Arcane Insights Tour $225.00 per person plus tax & event admission.

2. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

I would do any rollercoaster or ride - but you would not get me to do anything like this!! No thank you very much!!!! :nono:

3. piratemum

piratemum Earning my ears

I can't understand why people actually pay good money to go and have the living daylights scared out of them :unsure: I can't see any fun in that - maybe because I'm a coward :lol:

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

You wouldn't get me anywhere near this either :lol: MNSSHP is about right for me :lol:

5. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I think the behind the scenes types of tours would be really fun. I would love to go to their Halloween party, but when they have a really good theme. The theme this year is just disappointing to me.