1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

halloween or christmas merchandise

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by wishonastar, Sep 24, 2008.

1. wishonastar

wishonastar Imagineer

That sounds very stuffy LOL but are there any must have collectables or just fun stuff to buy from october to december?

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

There are some limited edition pins that come out for the Christmas and New Year. A NY Eve pin every year too.

It depends what you call a must have collectable too.
    I buy the Mickey plush every Christmas when we go to WDW. He is dressed as a different character each year and I love them. I actually didn't buy him one year and I soooooo regret it. Ever since, I've been searching Ebay for him with no luck.

3. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

There is a selection of Halloween and Christmas merchandise available throughout WDW. I'm not sure when the Christmas merchandise is put out, but I'm sure Halloween is in full swing.

As Isafari noted, there are limited edition pins for MNSSHP and MVMCP for sale at those parties. If any remain available after the assigned week, you can purchase them at a couple of locations in MK and sometimes at DTD.

Beyond that, it's what is interesting to you. There also is year-specific merchandise, including picture frames. It's nice to do a family photo at WDW and purchase a frame for the year.

You'll find a lot of shopping at WDW in general, and DTD in particular.

4. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

We bought several items when we went for Halloween. MNSSHP pin, several other Halloween pins, Minnie in Witch costume, candy tins etc.

5. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Oh!

And the Christmas shops at MK and DTD have Christmas merchandise throughout the year. Tons of ornaments. There's also a shop on Main Street that carries Dept. 56 villages. Don't ask me which one. We just wander in and out of them. I think it's on the right side as you walk from the train station to the castle.