1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

HARD ROCK CAFE AND

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by robertcraig, Sep 5, 2013.

1. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Went to HARD ROCK CAFE the place was jumping worth a visit just to see the memorabilia alone and check out the ceiling
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

So good that you are having a great time! I've never been in that Hard Rock. May have to check it out sometime!
  3. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

Only been there once...it was pretty cool to be sure. Hope you are having a great time.
  4. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

This reminds me of the time we went to the HRC near to Universal MANY years ago with some friends.
    For some strange reason [probably because of the background noise...or my English accent :lol:] the girl at the podium kept on asking me for my name. After repeating it several times with no luck, I then said to her "Change it to Eric Clapton" !
    Sure enough, when a table was ready, Eric`s name came out over the tannoy and we took our seats by a table with more than a few sideways glances from our fellow diners. :lol:
  5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

She could understand you to say Eric Clapton but not T.... V.....! Sheesh! But that is a good one. Friends of my parents named their son Gregory Peck. :D