1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Hard Rock Hotel for a week ????????????

Discussion in 'General' started by *Bambi-Belle*, Aug 12, 2009.

1. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

You may remember that due to my eldest going to Tanzania next year we have changed our holiday from October to August.

Well...... My husband has just gone and added another week on to the holiday for us. He was so happy and excited as he was going to plan it all out and surprise us next year. He then admitted that he is so used to me planning everything that he didn't know how to or what to plan bless him.:biggrin:

We are already booked for the Wilderness Lodge for 2 weeks with free dining.

My question is has anyone on here stayed in the Hard Rock Hotel for more than a few days? We have only stayed in the Universal hotels for one night to get the FOL passes. We loved the Hard Rock Hotel but not sure if a whole week will be too much. I have considered a villa too, but we do love hotels, and the pool at the HRH is fab. We wouldn't need to do the universal parks everyday but hopefully Harry Potter land will be open by then and being on site will be a bonus.

Oh and can I ask if anyone has stayed club level at the HRH and is it worth it?

Thanks xx:)

2. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

don't know hun but just wanted to say WOW!! you've convinced me to stay there next time we go.

3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I havn't but I have read reports from people who have and so-long as your aware of the hotel (music in elevators etc) and that bits not a suprise then you should have a wonderfull time.

Dizneyblonde is doing a week at RPR soon so she should be able to give you an indication of a Loews hotel for a full week.

4. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

i stayed club level at the portofino and it was very nice, you don't get much food for the snacks but then we always wanted to eat elsewhere anyway. Club rooms are very nice at the portofino.

5. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

hey, if you fancy giving it a try....just do it! :thumbsup:

6. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

We've stayed 4 nights at RPR. There is tons of stuff to do at the hotels even if you don't go to the parks.

7. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

Thanks everyone, well I've gone and done it and booked a week at the HRH. I've not booked club level yet. I will look into it a bit more I think.

I'm so excited though, 3 weeks WOOT!!!!!!!!

8. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Love your DH's initiative--and admission that he had no idea how to plan! :lol: He sounds like a keeper! :)

Not sure you could pay me enough to stay at any Hard Rock Hotel for more than a night or two. But I was born too old for that environment! :rolleyes: :lol: