1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Has anyone stayed in one of the new Pirate Rooms at the Carribean???

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by tazzswife, Jul 12, 2009.

1. tazzswife

tazzswife Earning my ears

We are staying Labor Day weekend... It is the first time my son (25) and my grandson (2) are visting Disney. My son was very involved with hockey growing up and never could make the trips with my daughter and myself.. I want to make this trip very special and booked that room. It looks nice online but would like feedback if anyone stayed.. I am also thinking about doing the in room celebration with Disney Florist... Has anyone done that as well?

Thanks!

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Hiya :) not STAYED there but we did go to have a look when they were opened and they're totally brilliant :D REALLY REALLY cool in my opinion

3. tazzswife

Thanks!!! I think I am more excited then my son, dil, and grandson.... :yes:

4. keith

I would be too! I reckon they're the best themed rooms anywhere now!!!!

I havent used the disney florest but I went to see them in a tour and they're amazingly talented and explained how dedicated they were to making every creation exactly perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to use them :yes:

5. tazzswife

I called yesterday and spoke to one of the "dream makers" ( i think that is what she called herself)... The package I want is the Grand Mickey Welcome.... A little on the expensive side, but looks really cool online... I figured if I do it now, he won't expect it everytime when he gets a little older...

6. keith

That's true :lol:

Mickey's Grand Welcome is really really cool :yes: that's one of the things we saw them make. There's a heck of a lot in there and I can imagine it being amazing to walk into your room to see that waiting for you