1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

haunted mansion souveneirs?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by partygirl, Jun 1, 2011.

1. partygirl

partygirl Earning my ears

:point:Is there a place we can go to buy haunted mansions bits and pieces? like mugs tshirts and things pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ?

2. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

There used to be a cart outside the HM that sold HM items. Sadly it gradually sold less and less. I think the last thing we bought were Mickey and Minnie in HM costumes. I don't know if it's still there now.

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

It's still there but I don't remember there being very much there at all :/ It's a huge shame as I'd definitely buy some HM stuff if it was available

4. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

Yep. :( We bought some fab items, such as gargoyle mirrors, in the early days.

5. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

The cart is still there and I think there are a lot of items on there. Never really paused to look. I think they may mix some Nightmare Before Christmas items in there, too. But with the new queue and revamped hitchhiking ghosts, I would imagine Disney would roll out some new accompanying merch.

You might also try the shops at Downtown Disney. They have the same items as the parks but I've also found some gems over there that I would not have found in the parks.