1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Help! Pretty Please!

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Jodie, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

We have vouchers, not actual tickets and the last two times I have done this I exchanged the Disney ones at the TTC (1st time) and had them added to my KTTW (2nd time)

This year our first Disney park is Animal Kingdom and we have an adr for 08.35, can our vouchers be exchanged at AK and will the boothes be open and 08.00ish in September?

:)

Jodie
  2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Jodie, I'm sure someone will be along to correct or confirm me in just a moment, but if memory serves me correctly, the vouchers can only be exchanged at MK or the TTC...I want to say we tried to exchange them once at AK and weren't successful, but that could have changed since then....Could you do it the night before?
  3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

We can it's just a pain but obviously less of a pain than been turned away, someone mentioned the guest services at DTD could do that but i'd heard they couldn't - am getting very confused now!

Jodie
  4. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

I have to ring Disney this afternoon about our ressie, I'll make myself a note to ask the CM...what sort of vouchers are they? Annual Pass? Some sort of travel package vouchers?
  5. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

There travel package vouchers, like a complement slip from Travel City Direct saying what tickets we have and a reference number

Thankyou!

Jodie