1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Help with Current Disney Trivia

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Moe, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Moe

Moe Earning my ears

I grew up in Southern California so I grew up on Disney and going to Disneyland. I am now 31 with no kids. My gf's nieces are coming to town and we are taking them. I want to make a "Disney Trivia" list for the car ride. As I was making this list it dawned on me that all my trivia questions would be from Disney movies I grew up on and I don't know any current Disney Trivia. Can someone please help me with trivia that two girls ages 8 and 13 might enjoy?

2. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

that's an excellent idea, i'm wondering whether you could get some Q&A's if you google?

3. Moe

Moe Earning my ears

I am doing google searches now and trying to wing this. I am just not sure which ones they will know. I would prefer questions on snow white, sleeping beauty, little mermaid, peter pan, ect...but I assume they would prefer ones that may have actually been created in the last 10 years haha. Then there is the Disney shows that I don't know.

Now I know how my Aunt felt growing up when I would go visit her and her never having kids I always felt like she was so out of touch with reality.

4. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

ha ha your poor Aunt probably never had a clue what you were talking about! I'm like that now with my own children, nieces and nephews.....!