1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Help with Current Disney Trivia

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Moe, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Moe

Moe Earning my ears

I grew up in Southern California so I grew up on Disney and going to Disneyland. I am now 31 with no kids. My gf's nieces are coming to town and we are taking them. I want to make a "Disney Trivia" list for the car ride. As I was making this list it dawned on me that all my trivia questions would be from Disney movies I grew up on and I don't know any current Disney Trivia. Can someone please help me with trivia that two girls ages 8 and 13 might enjoy?
  2. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

that's an excellent idea, i'm wondering whether you could get some Q&A's if you google?
  3. Moe

Moe Earning my ears

I am doing google searches now and trying to wing this. I am just not sure which ones they will know. I would prefer questions on snow white, sleeping beauty, little mermaid, peter pan, ect...but I assume they would prefer ones that may have actually been created in the last 10 years haha. Then there is the Disney shows that I don't know.

Now I know how my Aunt felt growing up when I would go visit her and her never having kids I always felt like she was so out of touch with reality.
  4. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

ha ha your poor Aunt probably never had a clue what you were talking about! I'm like that now with my own children, nieces and nephews.....!