1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Intro's and Welcomes!' started by ACLVC10, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Hi and welcome to Secrets. I'm so glad you decided to join us, you can add a countdown timber to your signature on here as well. You can get it here

The Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom is amazing, it's a separate ticket event, but it's different to the Halloween activities we have over here. I was never into it either but now go to the party every year, I wouldn't miss it.
  2. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

I really dislike haloween here. Usually it's chavs with a hood over their head asking for money.

However, in the States it is a totally different experience. It is lovely to be part of and would recommend the Mickey's not so scarey halloween party.

In fact we've booked to go back this year.

My brother and his gf are doing the Haloween Horror nights over at universal as well but we've opted out of that and will do something else.

I was a big hater of haloween in general but the MNSSHP has really changed my opinion, over in america anyway.
    Wendy likes this.
  3. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Which night are you going?