1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Holiday clothes & a handy hint.

Discussion in 'General' started by MystikPiglit, Jan 25, 2009.

1. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

Yay! I bought my first piece of clothing for my trip. A beautiful, caramel-coloured silk&cashmere pashmina. It was less than half price at House of Fraser. Bargain! :mickeybounce:
    *Tip for first-timers: Even if it's scorching outside, it can be very chilly in air-conditioned restaurants etc. It's handy to have a wrap or light top to slip on. :thumbsup:
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Nice tip! It can be especially uncomfortable if you are sitting in an area that gets the draft from the AC or if you are directly under the blower. :(

I keep a pareo handy for much the same reason. I've used that silly thing for loads of things. Swimsuit cover up, adding some color to my dinner outfit, as a head and neck covering in the northeast (with my coat)... it's the handiest piece of cloth I've ever owned! :D (I have four now). :lol:
  3. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Excellent tip, MP!

Any chance of a photo of the pashmina? I love the things, but they aren't very practical here. :sigh: I have two of them, one black and one teal. Primarily used when traveling. :rolleyes:
  4. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

:yes: They're so handy when travelling. The fine material means you can fold them up and pop into a handbag. Great on a plane or coach etc. :thumbsup: