1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Homewood Bound 08! The background

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by minnie-me, Jan 21, 2009.

1. minnie-me

minnie-me Earning my ears

:wave:Hi

I decided that as I have only 13 weeks & 1 day to go until our 3rd trip to the magic, I ought to write up my trip report from last year.

We had our 1st trip to Florida as a big family holiday which was very kindly paid for by my parents. There were 9 of us who went - my parents, sister & her 2 boys, me, Stu (husband), our daughters Tara & Jodie.

All of us on NYE (06/07) at DTD.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately whilst we were there Stu's mum died & as you can imagine it was a very difficult end to a brilliant holiday (RIP Vi)

On arrival back home, following a very difficult couple of weeks we decided life was to short & that we wanted to go back to the Magic.

After searching & asking lots of questions we decided we wanted to stay on International Drive so that we could try lots of restaurants & be in walking distance of crazy golf, shopping etc. We opted for Homewood Suites.

[​IMG]

Then I found out about our lovely Val!!

She managed to find us Virgin Flights & a brilliant deal for Homewood Suites, departing on 5th March - 19th March & we were booked 13 months in advance (Thanks again Val)

And now my trippie really starts :bounce:

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I think I had read about your mil somewhere. Glad to see the trippie. XX

3. minnie-me

minnie-me Earning my ears

Hi Jodie

You probably did read my trip report as this was posted on another forum!!! I liked your 'lengthy!!!! day by day pre-trippie!!