1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Homewood Bound 08! The background

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by minnie-me, Jan 21, 2009.

1. minnie-me

minnie-me Earning my ears

:wave:Hi

I decided that as I have only 13 weeks & 1 day to go until our 3rd trip to the magic, I ought to write up my trip report from last year.

We had our 1st trip to Florida as a big family holiday which was very kindly paid for by my parents. There were 9 of us who went - my parents, sister & her 2 boys, me, Stu (husband), our daughters Tara & Jodie.

All of us on NYE (06/07) at DTD.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately whilst we were there Stu's mum died & as you can imagine it was a very difficult end to a brilliant holiday (RIP Vi)

On arrival back home, following a very difficult couple of weeks we decided life was to short & that we wanted to go back to the Magic.

After searching & asking lots of questions we decided we wanted to stay on International Drive so that we could try lots of restaurants & be in walking distance of crazy golf, shopping etc. We opted for Homewood Suites.

[​IMG]

Then I found out about our lovely Val!!

She managed to find us Virgin Flights & a brilliant deal for Homewood Suites, departing on 5th March - 19th March & we were booked 13 months in advance (Thanks again Val)

And now my trippie really starts :bounce:

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I think I had read about your mil somewhere. Glad to see the trippie. XX

3. minnie-me

minnie-me Earning my ears

Hi Jodie

You probably did read my trip report as this was posted on another forum!!! I liked your 'lengthy!!!! day by day pre-trippie!!