1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Homewood Bound - The day before.

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by minnie-me, Jan 21, 2009.

1. minnie-me

minnie-me Earning my ears

:wave:Hi

We decided to travel up to Manchester day before & to stay in Bewleys.

As my parents were traveling to Tenerife from Birmingham Airport, Stu took them to the airport at 6.30am.

Tara (9) decided we would need an alarm call & woke us up at 5.10 am :nono:(so kind of her!!) sent her back to bed :slap:, but both girls were up by 6.10am.

The girls were going to school in the morning so we watched Free Willy before they went to school (much to their disgust) & I was able to have a peaceful morning finishing the tidying, doing OLCI etc.

Collected girls from school at 12pm, had lunch then waited for our friend to pick us up to take us to Bewleys.

Tara & Jodie waiting for lift!
    [​IMG]

We left home at 1.15pm & got to Bewleys at 3.30pm. Decided to have a nose around Term 1 & 3, which was having lots of work done & was rubbish :thumbsdown:

Ate in Bewleys bar for tea & was in bed with TV off by 8.30 & had a very restless night!!

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

We loved Bewleys, comfy and convenient!