1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

hoop dee doo categories?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by eeyoreguy, Sep 18, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

do they ever seat people upstairs? we have a category which looks like it could be which we wouldnt really want?

2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Yes people are seated upstairs in the balcony. The performers did go upstairs as well to include everyone when we were there.

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yep they certainly do sit people upstairs!

I have mixed opinions on it. Certainly you can still see everything although not quite as head on, you're certainly still involved since the actors come upstairs and they do a great job there.

My problem is that you can be seated with your back to the action which means turning all the way round. At least on the ground level you can rearrange a little and turn your chair round, it's harder upstairs with the seats against the railing.

My other thought is its great up there because they don't pick on you as much :lol:

They assign categories based on how full up they are, so I wouldnt hold much hope for being able to swap although I guess it's worth a try if youre really not happy

The later 9:30pm showing is the least packed and also the one for which discounts like DDE apply