1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

hoop dee doo

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disney1sttimer, Jun 22, 2008.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

Hi All,

I have been checking on a few disney dinner shows for the family and I have come across the hoop dee doo. What is it ? is it good for all the family ? what type of food do they serve ? how do we get there from port orleans riverside ? :)
  2. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Earning my ears

The hoop dee doo is a great show which all the family will enjoy. It is a foot stomping, hand clapping and singing musical revue. The characters are fantastic and they interact with the audience. You may even be asked to be part of the cast. There are 3 nightly shows at 5.15, 7.30 and 9.30pm. The 9.30 show tends to be less crowded and if you have a disney dining experience card you are entitled to a discount on this performance.
    It is an all you can eat buffet served family style. It comprises salad served with cornbread followed by fried chicken,barbeque ribs, mashed potato and cowboy beans. The dessert " delicious strawberry shortcake " is to die for. Also include in the price you pay is soft drinks, chardonnay, rose wine and beer. You have to pay extra for imported beers and speciality cocktails.
    The quickest way to get there is to take the mk bus from your resort and then take the boat from mk to fort wilderness.
    You will have a really enjoyable time and will definitely want to go again and again... :):)
  3. AKLnut

AKLnut Imagineer

The hoop dee doo is the BEST

There are even busses at the end laid on to take you straight back to your hotel, all in the fee!

There are now several catagories which are different costs and the more you pay the closer to the stage you are. You don't really get to decide though, it's whatever they have when you phone.