1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

hope we didn't screw up

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Captain Teague, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Captain Teague

Captain Teague Earning my ears

Most of the restaurants we booked in WDW are in Epcot. So we are going to be hiking to Epcot almost each night or start off each morning. i wish the meal plan and restaurant selection would work better to get us to other parks. Well we'll see how it goes. We've gotten pretty good at park hopping.

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

So what restaurants have you chosen?
    One of our favourite on site places to eat is actually in Epcot [the Bistro de Paris] but we don`t often go to the others so you will have to let us know what you think of them.

3. Captain Teague

We plan on eating at Via Napoli, O'Hana, Marrakesh, 1900 Park Fare, Garden Grove, Biergarten Rest., Boma and Cinderella's Royal Table. Well in looking back we are only at Epcot 3 times to eat. So i guess we are good.

4. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Well of those listed, my DW and I have only tried 1900 Park Fare which was fine, so no doubt others will be along to comment on the rest of your choices.
    I`m sure you won`t be disappointed with any of them though.

5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We've not actually dined in EPCOT in awhile (a year! :eek: ) but in the past have very much enjoyed Marrakesh and Biergarten. :yes: We've nosied around Via Napoli and it looks quite interesting! Pizza prices are scary but hey, it's Disney and food value is not a choice! LOL.

When we dined at 1900 Park Fare (AGES ago) it was lovely. Boma is nice too. It's changed a bit over the years, but you will still have a good experience there. Go a bit early and enjoy a predinner cocktail in Victoria Falls!

6. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Totally agree with Tink on the drink at Victoria Falls. That is probably our favorite place for a before dinner cocktail. We find Boma to be great for breakfast or dinner. Our favorite though is JIKO.

Marrakesh has the belly dancers and some great food. They certainly seem to serve plenty of couscous.

1910 Park Fare is one of the better buffets IMHO, but I have not yet done Cape May Dinner and I understand it is very good.

The Biergarten has gotten better since the first time I ate there and I'm sure you will enjoy the oompah music from the band.

We are not big Ohana fans and have not yet done Via Napoli. I too wasn't impressed with their pizza prices but as Tink says "It's Disney".

Sounds like you have a good plan.

7. Captain Teague

thanks all i will give full reports of all the above.