Hot Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Unirversal Orlando

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure News' started by Wendy, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou Makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Guests have tried it cold, frozen – and even as an ice-cream flavour, but now Universal Orlando Resort are offering hot Butterbeer at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Hot Butterbeer is a smooth, hot beverage reminiscent of shortbread and butterscotch served year-round with a whipped topping. In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, it will be served at Leaky Cauldron, The Hopping Pot, and The Fountain of Fair Fortune. In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade, it will be available at Three Broomsticks and Hog’s Head Pub.

Since the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in June 2010, millions of Butterbeers have been sold each year at Universal Orlando. It has quickly become a guest favorite and appears as a popular drink in the Harry Potter books and films.

Attached Files:

2. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Never having been to Harry Potter, I've not tried it. Does it taste good? Sounds incredibly sweet! Butterscotch AND shortbread? Whoooeeee!

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou Makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I've never tried it, but friends have and they enjoyed it.

I might be tempted this year :D

4. piglet

piglet Well-Known Member

clerical
    Yuk, tried it a couple of years ago and didn't like it a bit. We ended up throwing it in the bins. I like sweet stuff but that was ridiculous