1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Hotel and meet and greet parking

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by TiggerD, Jul 9, 2008.

1. TiggerD

TiggerD Earning my ears

Can any one recommend a website I can price this up on please, looking at August 09, would like the Hilton and meet and greet parking. Well it don't have to be the Hilton just thinking :oops:
  2. Britchick

Britchick Forum Host Forum Host

after using purple parking meet and greet in April i don't think i'll do anything else! this was at Heathrow though- will be trying gatwick next year
  3. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

We stayed at the Hilton and booked meet and greet with Mapel Manor. Some people have said they had a problem with them but we found them excellent.
  4. candygirl

candygirl Earning my ears

We stayed at the Ramada Plaza and booked meet and greet with maple manor.

Priced up packages with holidayextras and it worked out cheaper to book the hotel separate from the meet and greet.
  5. Britchick

Britchick Forum Host Forum Host

we stayed at the ramada plaza and it's not a bad hotel. Does it do a package with maple manor or do you have to book it separately?
  6. candygirl

candygirl Earning my ears

We booked it separately.

Didn't get charged for over night parking and liked the pool etc plus tesco extra just down the road and the Leisure Park in Crawley was great for movie/bowling/meal the night before. We chose TGI Friday's for a taste of America the night before.

You can probably get packages via certain broker type sites but i found it cheaper when we travelled to book separates and it was great to have the car with us to dump the overnight bag an no need to bother about shuttle buses etc.

think we only paid 5 pounds a night for meet and greet direct with maple manor www.gatwickparking.net