1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How best to book flights?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Disfan, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

Is it better to just book off the airline website? does that ensure the best price now adays or can travel agencies get better pricing?

Or the other way I guess is to book with virgin holidays?

Really dont know but I know people always get better deals than me somehow :lol:

help??

2. premier travel

premier travel Forum Advertiser

We have IT fares which are lower deposit and normally cheaper. You can pay deposit and pay what you want off and when you want to. If you need any help pls let me know
    Kim

3. Freckles

Freckles Earning my ears

We usually book our entire trip through Disney...but sometimes the airfare is cheaper directly through the airline. Sometimes TA can get you an even better price. If you belong to AAA they too offer discounts- You just have to do some research & see what is best for you.

4. sunsetlakes

sunsetlakes Earning my ears

We book Virgin or BA and usually book direct online. We try and book 11 months in advance to catch the initial seat release prices - failing that we normally wait until they have a sale on :wave: