1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How can I book seats and extra bags at VH

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Disneybumble, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

As we are going with VH this time,it's all a bit new. But how do I book our seats and also is it possible to buy extra baggage before we go. Thanks
  2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I've never tried booking extra baggage allowance but you can do quite a lot by logging in online at the virgin holidays site.

Once you have the holiday booking ref.. usually something like 31333/S11 or something, you can go to Virgin Atlantic Airways - Popup and preselect your seats. The last one we booked with VH didnt let us select our seats for months and I was getting a bit jittery so I called them. They immediately gave me the virgin atlantic booking ref and that got me in. Other times the holiday booking ref has worked.
  3. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

Thanks Keith. I am very jittery anyway about VH as have always done DIY.
  4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

If you check in online, you can book extra baggage allowances. It's cheaper doing it this way than waiting until you are at the airport.
    You can only book the extra baggage for the outbound flight though - then you go through it again when it comes to the inbound flight.