1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How did you discover Walt Disney world?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by keith, Jan 5, 2014.

1. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Our niece got married at WDW on 11/11/11 at 11:11. While she didn't do the wedding chapel she did have a view of the castle from the Marina at the GF. It was a small wedding and the Disney wedding planners worked with her to make sure she got everything she wanted. There was some sort of snafu, though I don't remember what it was, that got their wedding night hotel comped. The reception was in the Living Seas and it was spectacular. Mickey and Minnie showed up. There was a diver that came up behind them in the aquarium with a sign that I never did see. I think it bore a congratulatory message though.

2. Tony G

Tony G Serious Forum Regular

Is that in UK or US format?!

;)

Beccaberry likes this.
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

:lol:

4. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

Yeah, first taste of Disney magic. The memories are still with me after all these years. Very strong memories, like the smells and sounds walking around the WF, smelling the Belgian waffles, smelling the fish in the fishing village section of the Pepsi expo (and smelling the pine trees in the Alp section and feeling the humidity while treking through the jungle section). It was really marvelous. And gone! (save IASW). How I miss some of the old pavillions at the WF, and a lot of the old attractions at WDW. Oh well, time marches on.

5. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Grab that album I mentioned Dan. It will seriously take you back. Just the Carousel of Progress disk alone is worth it! :thumbsup:
    Tom ( :macwave:... welcome to your Magic Highway in the Sky!)