1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

how does split stay work with dining plan?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by cosmicray, Mar 31, 2011.

1. cosmicray

cosmicray Earning my ears

If we split a stay between two resorts how does that work for the dining plan? do you have to buy one for each resort or transfer ? I dont really want to buy twice

2. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

From what I managed to get out of Complete Orlando, if you are wanting the dining plan then you have to have an attraction ticket to cover that time too.

We wanted a week in one place and a week in another. That is classed as two separate reservations so we would have had to had purchased to disney park tickets for each week to get the dining plan for both weeks. We went for two weeks in the same place in the end.

3. Florida Deals

Florida Deals Forum Advertiser

If you stay in two places it can come under one reservation and one 14 day ultimate ticket we have done this several times for people. As long as the reservation is done at the same time. We get customer who stay off site first week then second week onsite and they just go to guest services to get their disney ticket on arrival at first park. We discount all disney hotels as well so even cheaper than dealing with disney direct!

4. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

Ooooo you see I didnt know that. So many travel agents each have different ways. That's good news though :)