1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How long to see disneyland?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort and California Adventure' started by disney1sttimer, Jun 23, 2010.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

I know it may sound daft but we've only been to disneyworld once but we'll be over on the west coast and really want to see disneyland to compare

How long should we allow to see as much as possible, it's not as big as disneyworld is that right?

Are there things we should definitely be seeing or planning to do there which is different from disneyworld?
  2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

We did all of Disneyland plus California Adventure over a long weekend.
  3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

No, not nearly as lasrge as WDW. 3 days to see both parks pretty well would do it.
  4. phantombailey

phantombailey Earning my ears

As others have said, three days should be sufficient to see everything, especially if you go in the off-season. We usually spend a half day at California Adventure and the rest of the time at Disneyland...and honestly, the most time you'll need to spend at DCA would be a day (and that's if you're seeing most, if not all of the things there is to see in the park). All assuming you're going in the off-season.