1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How Long ?

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by BUTTERHEAD1, Jul 1, 2011.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

We are heading down to WDW in August for 9 nights 10 days with free dining. Everything is paid for already. I was thinking of adding 2 more days with a room only deal. My question is how long do my park passes last after they are first used? If we take a day or two off from the parks will we be able to use them during our room only booking days?
  2. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

if they are not the ones that never expire, then its 14days after first use :)
  3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Did you buy the all in package with the room, free dining and park tickets :unsure:

If you did then unless you added the no expiration option your Magic Your Way base tickets, it will expire 14 days after their first use.

So this would mean you won't have access to the parks for your extra 2 days on a room only basis.

I would see if you can add the no expiration option to the tickets you already have, this will mean you are free to go back and take advantage of unused days at any time.

Depending on what tickets you have now the extra would be about $170 per ticket

10 Day Water Park Fun and More - - - Adult - $346.00 each - - - -Child - $327.00 each

10 Day No Expiration]- - - - Adult - $516.00 each- - - - Child - $497.00 each

A 2 day hopper ticket is $222 and $209

All the above prices are plus tax.

Hope this helps :)
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  4. BUTTERHEAD1

10 day tickets will be plenty for 12 days at disney. I guess twice during the vacation I will take a day off from the parks and hang out by the pool and go to Downtown Disney.
  5. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

yeah absolutely plenty, sometimes its just cheaper to buy more days than you actually need. i bought the 14 day ultimate which is only available here but i had no intention of going for that amount of days, it just worked out better money wise :)
  6. Wendy

You would have to use the 10 days whilst you are on the free dining though unless you've got the no expiration option :unsure:
  7. BUTTERHEAD1

I thought I have 14 days from the first time I use the tickets to finish using them. Now I am confused again.
  8. Wendy

I think Mick thought you were in the UK and had one of the tickets that are provided over here :unsure: With these they are for 7, 14 or 21 days and they expire after the set limit.

You will have a 10 day ticket which I'm assuming you bought with the Magic Your Way package with free dining :unsure:

With these tickets they are valid from when you first use them for the 10 days, so unless you have the no expiry option, they will expire when you check out after 10 days.

So if you have the standard ticket, this would mean you couldn't use them from days 1 - 8 and then when you add 2 additional days room only, use them for 11 and 12 :sorry:

You would need to add the non expiry option if you haven't got is then you could do days 1 - 8 and 11 - 12 if you wanted to :(
  9. BUTTERHEAD1

Ok I got it. Maybe for those room only days i will hit Seaworld/IOA.
  10. Wendy

:yes: Good idea, you can still use the pool at the resort as well :)

Sorry, it got a bit complicated, I didn't think about ukwdwnut mentioning the 14 days :rolleyes008:

So, after all this, are you going to add the extra days :D