1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How much do you plan for Disneyworld?

Discussion in 'General' started by mkjon, Mar 15, 2011.

1. mkjon

mkjon Earning my ears

I have a blank spreadsheet and I know I've got a load to plan but not sure how best to do it? book the meals first or the shows or the parks :/

Do you plan so much or just take it as it comes? Do you use a spreadsheet or just a ratty old piece of paper?

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

I`d certainly get your ADR`s sorted as soon as you can to avoid disappointment. Sadly due to those various pesky dining plans, ADR`S are now essential.
    I hate working to a timetable way in advance, however this part is essential.

Other than that, we tend to take each day as it comes, visiting whatever park etc. takes our fancy at the time.

3. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

We plan what parks we are going to what days and ADRs and that is about it.
    I need to know what parks so we don't miss out on shows, extra magic hours, and that kind of thing and we like to eat in the park we are in, so we need one for the other.

We don't plan anything other than that - we just let the rest happen :yes:

4. chief

chief Earning my ears

i planned what parks i want to go to on each day, i used the quiet/best time to visit to help me plan this. then i booked my adr [there was only 3] and i made sure i had a couple of "rest days" thrown in! we did stick to our plan which i typed up and laminated. i felt that if i didnt plan each day i would be wasting time wondering what to do each day. i can take an hour deciding if i want tea or coffee!!! lol