1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

how much time for harry potter universal

Discussion in 'Universal/Islands of Adventure' started by luvdisney, Nov 15, 2010.

1. luvdisney

luvdisney Earning my ears

Forgive me if it's already been said but the harry potter area doesnt look very large, how long will it take us to completely do it??
  2. JStrickPhoto

JStrickPhoto Imagineer

Depends on he time of year you visit the park. We were there on 2/2/2011. We went on "The Forbidden Journey". We walked right up to the ride in the afternoon on a near 70 degree, partly sunny day. We skipped what used to be dueling dragons but it's posted wait time was only 10 minutes. Similarly, there's a family-friendly mild roller coaster that was also clocking a 10-minute wait.
  3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I agree with JStrickPhoto in that it really does depend on the time of year you visit.

We have been when you had to actually queue to get into the area - never mind the rides!!! It was so crowded they couldn't allow any more guests into the area.

Another visit, it was only a 10 minute wait for the new rides.