1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How much will a taxi cost?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Disfan, May 24, 2009.

1. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

Hi.

we wont have any car for a week of the next holiday and need to plan our holiday funds

does anyone know how much a taxi will cost from disney pop century to the premium mall, the florida mall, international drive and seaworld?:worship:
  2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

We were given quite a good tip about taxis and things but it depends on how much you want to mess about. if you get a taxi from disney to the premium outlets you cut the fare by quite alot - you can then get the i-ride to go anywhere up ID for $1.25. I know we did that but i honestly cant remember how much we saved. We got a taxi from our hotel on ID to the disney transportation centre and it was about $35
  4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

true! Another good tip is to get to downtown disney using Disney buses and then get a taxi from there, it's often $20 in a taxi just to get from your resort to DTD before it gets offsite