1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

How much will a taxi cost?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Disfan, May 24, 2009.

1. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

Hi.

we wont have any car for a week of the next holiday and need to plan our holiday funds

does anyone know how much a taxi will cost from disney pop century to the premium mall, the florida mall, international drive and seaworld?:worship:

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

We were given quite a good tip about taxis and things but it depends on how much you want to mess about. if you get a taxi from disney to the premium outlets you cut the fare by quite alot - you can then get the i-ride to go anywhere up ID for $1.25. I know we did that but i honestly cant remember how much we saved. We got a taxi from our hotel on ID to the disney transportation centre and it was about $35

4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

true! Another good tip is to get to downtown disney using Disney buses and then get a taxi from there, it's often $20 in a taxi just to get from your resort to DTD before it gets offsite