1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How sad am I

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by Scott1066, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Scott1066

Scott1066 Earning my ears

I don't know if i'm alone on this, but as this holiday is a very special trip I try to make a really detailed itenary. So you don't waste half the morning deciding where your going, if your having breakfast dinner and tea out and where. I try not to be too over the top but I really don't want to miss anything and waste time. My Itenary is pretty full on for the best part of the holiday. We have pre bought all the tickets and payed for the pirate dinner show before we go.
    If things don't go to plan it isn't a problem and we can shuffle stuff around. Last time we went we had a tornado and a hurricane that scuppered a few plans but it made great post card news.
    Is anyone else as bad

2. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

We do the same thing Scott. I actually create a spreadsheet with times and dates. I list everything we want to try to do from rides, pools, restaurant and shows. We don't always follow it exactly but it's a great resource for us so we don't miss anything.

The rest of my family thinks we're nuts. :insane:

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We do and we don't, depending upon the situation. If it's an event, like the Food and Wine Festival, we do create an itinerary. If it's just a lazy stroll we're after we don't.

We do like to have a general plan though at the very least.

4. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

We've never done one, usually decide the night before where we are going the next day!

5. Scott1066

Scott1066 Earning my ears

Its usually doing that where we get the kids stressed, They want to do certain things sooner rather than later, we're obviously all part of the planning at home and its sort of done and dusted before we go. Hopefully with no stressing.

6. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Unless we are taking the grandchildren most of our itinerary just tells us what time we need to be where to eat.

7. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Boy am I signed up to this part of the program! :dine:

Tom :)macwave:... You can call me anything you want. Just not late for dinner!)