1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How to get a phone in orlando

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by mgmjim, Mar 4, 2010.

1. mgmjim

mgmjim Earning my ears

Is there a short term contract or some way for someone in the uk to hire a phone or buy credits rather than taking out a full contract? thanks

2. MarkE

MarkE Imagineer

I'm sure you can buy pay as you go sim cards to put in your phone if it's unlocked, or just buy a cheap pay as you go phone. Is it for calling home from the US, or for calls between people when you're out there?

3. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

You can buy pay as you go in walmart. Great for texting home or calling in USA but i am guessing just as expensive to call UK from it.

4. malcolm

malcolm Villa Owner

I bought a basic phone in Walmart and just get top ups when i go out, if you get one while you are out there and dont plan to use it after you get back then just put it up for sale on here when you get back...

5. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

We bought basic phones at Walgreens with a top up card....of which you can choose to have cash credits/text credits or a combination of both.

We use the same phones each time we visit.

The only thing is you have to reactivate your number after 3 months of none use so your number changes each visit.