1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How to get a seat for disney fantasmic?

Discussion in 'General' started by dvcjane, Jun 8, 2010.

1. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

I have checked the calendar for the week we will be there. They have only 2 showings the week we are there. Seems Thursday will be the best day for us to catch this show. We planned on going to Typhoon Lagoon this day and that afternoon head the DHS and catch the 9pm show.

What time do you think would be best to get there and in line to be assured a seat? I know sometimes the wait can be 2 hours so I was thinking around 7pm.

I was considering the Dinner Package but feel we will be too rushed to take advantage of this since we will not be visiting the park that day. Also I think all ADR's have been taken for this in the evening and only thing available was for lunch the last time I checked.
  2. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

I go about hour early maybe bit earlier but if you can do get the package as you will be sitting in the VIP area which is simply fab!