1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

How to get free parking

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort and California Adventure' started by Johnie, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Well, I'll let you all learn from my trials and tribulations :lol:

If you are a AAA member and buy your Disneyland ticket from them, you are entitled to FREE parking at DL. Well I inquired about this the other day and the first rude woman told me there was NO free parking. Then another lady was nice enough to look it up. Well, sure enough, I was right and it said on the AAA intranet site that free parking is included.

Well, on the back of the DL park hopper, it says Free parking at Mickey and Friends parking structure. You just show the attendant your card and they wave you on through.
  2. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

:thumbs_up:

Good to know for future trips!
  3. hibeam

hibeam Earning my ears

Wow! Is that for real?? How did you find out about that? I wonder if that works if you get an annual pass... if you could buy an annual pass through AAA. Hmmm... thanks for the info!!

=D
  4. BevW

BevW Addicted to Mickey

Really good to know...we're planning a DLR trip when Caitie gets out for the summer...yeah...May 2009...
  5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

You can't buy an AP from AAA. For DL, all you can purchase is a 3 day park hopper but you can upgrade at DL.