1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

I 94 W form

Discussion in 'General' started by Claire, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Claire

Claire She lost the crayons!

Whilst checking our passports for our upcoming trip DH noticed he still had his I94W form in his passport! It is currently winging it's way to Kentucky with copies of supporting documents to show he left the US at the correct time following a course he attended in Wichita. Has anyone else had to do this? Do they contact you to let you know that everything is ok? Is it worth taking the same documents with us when we fly next month?

What could be the worse case scenario?
  2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Worst case scenario, he wouldnt be allowed back in when you got to immigration next time HOWEVER very very unlikely because this is a common thing to happen.

Yep had to do it, nope they didnt contact me back to say everything was ok :( (but it was, I've been back many many times since then)

Yes its DEFINITELY worth taking the same docs with you when you fly because if you get pulled up at immigration, you'll get taken aside and if you can say here are all the supporting docs, it will speed the process along.

now, all that having been said, there's probably absolutely no problem and probably wouldnt be even if you hadnt sent off the docs (although it's good you did :)
  3. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Take the documents to be on the safe side.

It's actually quite a common occurence. You'd think someone somewhere would figure out a way to stop it happening.
  4. Claire

Claire She lost the crayons!

OK, thank you! We will make sure we take any supporting docs with us. One thing we have is DH's mobile phone bill that shows on the same page calls made in Wichita and calls made in the UK. Also will it help that we are flying into the same airport he flew out of as he had to fly from Wichita to Chicago then to LHR.