1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

i havent a clue what ticket to get

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by dumbo77, Nov 23, 2009.

1. dumbo77

dumbo77 Earning my ears

please can i have some help as i have no idea what to get ticket wise. we are going to the swan hotel next year on the 16th september for 28 days we want to do all the disney parks and both ds's want to do sea world n hubby wants to do universal im pretty easy going so will go anywhere (for my sins) the only one we dont want to go to is busch as when hubby went with friends before he says its not really our thing (not that i know what our thing is !!) all help would be appreciated as i honestly havent got a clue and would like some pointers (ds's are 15 n 16)
  2. disneychick

disneychick Earning my ears

My fiance and I have annual passes but I always recommend the park hopper passes, which allow you into more than one park a day. We purchased park hoppers until we decided that it was more beneficial for us to get annual passes.
  3. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

Also look out for deals like a 14 day pass for WDW for the price of a 7 day pass. Someone will be along soon to tell you what tickets will be best for you because it is very confusing for first timers.
  4. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

i would go for annual pass there more economical if your there for more than 14 days :)
  5. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

If you are going for 28 days I would definitely go for the annual pass. I would just get saeworld /universal walk up tickets as and when and if you decide to go, unless you are planning on DC then seaworld and/or busch gardens is 'free'
  6. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Definitely get the AP for WDW. :yes: It will give you all sorts of perks, besides the best entry price; discounts on merchandise, some food, some entertainment, etc. The perks change, so you'll want to check the website once you get your APs.

Universal does have an AP too, and it's considerably cheaper than WDW, but you may not need that one. US/IOA are truly just one day parks (keep in mind, I'm not a fan though, so others may tell you differently) so an AP would be a bit of a waste.

28 days at the Swan! Wow!!! That's one nice holiday!
  7. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

Do they still do a gold AP that includes the waterparks and Disneyquest :unsure:
  8. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

9. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

Do you have anyone disabled in your party? Because Seaworld give you a discount when you walk up to buy a ticket, it's something you don't get if you buy online.
  10. dumbo77

dumbo77 Earning my ears

does anyone know the best website for the annual pass for disney,my lads are so looking forward to going even though its months away:yes: also my youngest son has cf and we do have a blue badge for him so would that qualify for the discount at seaworld. we are also worrying about parking etc as he can get tired very quickly and dont want to have to walk too far .do the parks have disabled parking zones ? and if so would my blue badge be acceptable as proof of his illness or do i need doctors notes etc ? its a little bewildering tbh :unsure:
  11. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

Yes you will get a discount at Seaworld. You have to have a Florida disabled parking permit for tourists if you wish to park in the disabled bays and I fully recommend you get one, the parking is so much nearer to the parks. Can't think right now but someone will point you in the right direction to get one, it really is very easy to do.
  12. dumbo77

dumbo77 Earning my ears

thank you for the help its been a godsend xx:hug2: