1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

I need to send my travel agent a fruit basket in gratitude!!

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Vixynne, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Vixynne

Vixynne Earning my ears

Just got an email from my travel agent about our ADR's... Hard to believe we're at that point of preparation already, but YES WE ARE!!

Since we're going to be at WDW during the holiday mayhem of Christmas till New Year's Day, I was pretty skeptical about whether we'd get the reservations we wanted, at reasonable times, on the days we wanted.

But lo and behold, the planets aligned and we got EVERY ADR we asked the agent to book! The only possible glitch is that the Hoop Dee Doo Revue is going to be at the 9:30 show (in order to score Tier 1 seating), and on our very first day of the vacation, we're going to be tired and pretty hungry by 9:30...but we will just each put on our best stiff upper lip and soldier on!

Ten ADR's at the height of holiday madness, and we got 'em all!! Woot!! [​IMG] :wiggle: [​IMG] :wiggle: [​IMG]
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

That is great news!! :yes: Good that you have such a great TA. :D
  3. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

Well there is a great way to start your holiday prep!! :bounce:

A+ for your TA :yes:
  4. Disneybumble

Disneybumble The Secret is in the Sauce.

Great news .
  5. Vixynne

Vixynne Earning my ears

Update: the TA is apparently a magician in her spare time...she called WDW back on a hunch and was able to switch our Hoop Dee Doo to a more reasonable 7:15 instead of 9:30. Whew, that's a relief--now we won't be falling asleep into our BBQ ribs. :yes: