I need your help, please?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort and California Adventure' started by Tink, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

As you know, we are attending a wedding at Disneyland on the 5th of December. We'll be staying at a good neighbor hotel, as we could not get reservations with our DVC.

Now, for your help. What restaurants do you recommend? Disneyland ones, I mean. In the park, or in one of the three resorts there.

The day after the wedding the Grooms have invited everyone to join them for breakfast and or lunch and or dinner at three of the restaurants. Plaza Inn, Cafe Orleans, and Carthay Circle.

We may join them for breakfast, but the other two places don't do much for me, however we've had the Plaza Inn (where breakfast will be) highly recommended for dinner (fried chicken).

Anyway, the only place we ever dined on property was at a character buffet breakfast in the Disneyland Resort Hotel. It was lovely, but that was years ago. Five or so?

SO! Your dining recommendations, please?

2. uscwest

uscwest Well-Known Member

Napa Rose for dinner is superb.

3. Tink

Where is that John? In the Grand Californian?
    Although we've been, I know precious little about DL and the surrounding area.

4. uscwest

uscwest Well-Known Member

Yes Tink it is in the Grand Californian. I know Chef Sutton has moved on but I don't know who took his place.

5. Tink

OK, thanks!
    Have had a WDW CM friend recommend Mrs. Knott's Fried Chicken Restaurant, too. That is off site, of course.