1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

I-RIDE Trolley Hours and Fares

Discussion in 'Other Parks and Attractions News & Rumours' started by Wendy, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

The International Drive area has the exclusive and convenient I-RIDE Trolley service.

I-RIDE Trolley Hours of Operation

Daily from 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.

I-RIDE Trolley Fare

Cash Fare

• Single fare is $1.50 per ride
    • Senior citizen (65 and over) fare is $0.25 per ride
    • KIDS RIDE FREE (age 12 and under when accompanied by a paying adult)
    • Exact change is required
    • Drivers do not carry cash
    • Passes not sold on Trolleys

Unlimited Ride Passes

• One Day Pass: $5.00 per person
    • Three Day Pass: $7.00 per person
    • Five Day Pass: $9.00 per person
    • Seven Day Pass: $12.00 per person
    • Fourteen Day Pass: $18.00 per person
    • Passes not sold on Trolleys. Passes are consecutive day use once activated

Trolley transfers between the Red Line and Green Line are FREE and a transfer ticket is not required if you have an Unlimited Ride Pass. With cash fare just ask your Trolley driver for a transfer ticket when you board the trolley.

Passes are available at over 100 locations within the International Drive Resort Area and from the I-RIDE Trolley sales office. Click here for a complete list of locations where you can purchase I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Passes. Passes not sold on Trolleys.

Discounts available on purchases of 100 passes or more. Advance purchase is required and discounts are only available through the I-RIDE Trolley sales office at info@iridetrolley.com.