1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

If Apple are so brilliant ...

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by ieuanr, May 20, 2009.

1. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

Its not just the best phone I have ever had its the best bit of technology I have ever had.

Dowloaded a great free planetarium app yesterday that should help anyone wanting to find their way around the stars

2. Tom Morrow

Tom Morrow Imagineer

I couldnt do without my iphone

Ive always plugged my phones in to charge over night so I dont notice any difference with the iphone

nothing else comes close and its made me start wanting to buy a mac computer

3. Skywatcher

its the sole reason I now own one!

4. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Ohhh... you mean it's not because Keith, Josh and I twisted your arm so much? :taunt:

I'm hurt! :ROFL:

Tom :)macwave:... well, no. Not really!)

5. Skywatcher

well 3 factors then

1. the iPhone

2. You and Keith endlessly banging on about it

and more importantly

3. Vista is just awful

6. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

For work I have a Verizon Pocket PC with an extended battery. It's bulky and heavy. :( It doesn't last more than a day either. :sigh: I have to plug it in each night and travel with a car jack, as well as the wall charger. My personal Samsung drinks battery power when I'm using the GPS, so I have to have that in the car charger when that feature is in use. :sigh:

I wish I had one phone to do everything. :yes: Unfortunately, an iPhone is not in my future as I am NOT going to work with AT&T again any time soon. Had 2 years of terrible service from them. :(

It is a pain in the neck when a phone needs constant charging. I'm the world's most forgetful person, and yes I forget to plug them in all the time. :( I am forever looking for a wall outlet in whichever community I'm in so that I can charge my phone/s. Now that's my problem and for the most part not the phone, but if the batteries lasted a bit longer...