1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

If you only had 1 day at WDW what would you do?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by susanm, Apr 11, 2013.

1. susanm

susanm Imagineer

If you only had 1 day at WDW what would you do? would you do 2 parks in one day and just do your favorite things or would you pick one park and stay all day.

myself, i would go to MK and stay there all day. as a non-driver, to me, hopping from park to park takes too much time. but i walk slow. but to get from say - world showcase, out to the front of the park, jump on the monorail, get to MK, pass security and into the already crowded park, you would lose about 2 hrs.....so i would stay in one park...probably MK

what would you do?

2. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

I'm with you Susan, it would definately be a day in Magic Kingdom. I love the atmosphere and magic of the park and could quite happily sit and people watch once i'd done the rides I wanted to. I'd possibly spilit MK and AK, Oooo decisions, decisions :)

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Well, what would I do, it would be between Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. I love Wold Showcase and we do spend a lot of time there normally, but at the Magic Kingdom, there is just something, well, magical.

Oh I don't know :mental: I guess I would have to go to both as I wouldn't be able to decide :lol:

4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I think it would depend on what time of year I was there and whether or not you are talking about having to buy a 1 day park hopper or if I could use my AP. During F&W and probably during Christmas season I would have to pick EPCOT.

5. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

Hollywood Studios is the only park I would do and then the evening would be spent at DTD. Bliss....

Mags

6. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

World Showcase at EPCOT for me - in through the IG and there alllllllllll day - watching performers, shopping around, tasting their wares...ending with a spectacular view of Illuminations - I LOVE that show. PERFECT DAY.

7. susanm

susanm Imagineer

great answers...and it seems like, with only one day, most people wont park hop... DTD is a given after the parks close :lol:

8. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

I would have to say magic kingdom too - its a park that seems to have something for everyone to enjoy :D

:wiggle:

9. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Park hopping (at least for us) always SEEMS like a good idea - in theory. But usually, especially when the parks are crowded, it takes so much more time and effort than expected that it's rarely worth it. I prefer to pick a park and stick with it - barring extenuating circumstances.

10. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

For me, it would be AK until lunchtime then over to MK until closing time. :)

11. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

i would hit MK for rope drop, and just before dinner hop over to Epcot for dinner, a couple of rides and a mooch around World showcase followed by Illuminations