1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Interesting Virgin Atlantic Survey

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Wendy, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I was sent a survey to complete today from Virgin Atlantic.

The questions were all mobile content related, but one question that was interesting was if they were to have iPads available for rental for the whole holiday (flight and time away) would I be interested in renting. I was then given varied prices between £35 - £15 a week.

Personally I said this wouldn't appeal to me as I would be concerned about data security and insurance of the tablet.

If this is something that Virgin bought in would you be tempted to rent an iPad?

2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I take my own on trips, the movies and apps keep the girls entertained, so I wouldnt rent one because I already have 2

If I didnt have one, umm.. maybe? I dont know, I guess it depends on where we are going to, most of the time I dont have time to use the ipad at home, much less on trips!

3. MystikPiglit

MystikPiglit Peace, Love and Mickey Mouse

I would 't, personally, as I take my little netbook. It might appeal to a few but I would think anyone that wants the facility would already have their own. :)

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I thought the same, but there are probably some out there that would rent them. Seems a strange idea to me :shrug:

5. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Nope i wouldnt be inerested! I dont have an ipad, netbook, tablet - i dont even have a phone with internet access - nuffink!
    I love the fact that when we go on holiday its just 'us' and i wouldnt want to have access to any websites or anything! :D