1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

iPhone 4 or the new 5

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Gizmos' started by foreverducky, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

I'm looking at getting my first smart phone and I have been wondering about all of these things as well, so I love this thread. This is all 100% new to me. I think for me it is going to come down between the Samsung Galaxy and the iPhone 4s. I've heard a lot of amazing things from a lot of people about the Galaxy, and looking at comparisons online, it really seems like the better phone and that's where I'm leaning towards, but I know how to use an iPhone a tiny bit better, so I'm still not sure yet. :/ Does anyone know what the newest Galaxy model is? Because I probably won't be going for the absolute newest one, but a generation before.
  2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I ended up going with the Samsung Galaxy S4. It's fantastic! The call quality is good and it feels good in my hand. However, I did buy the Otterbox protector. I love that the screen is nice and big. Easier on the eyes...maybe I'm just getting old. :unsure: The battery life seems to be pretty good, but I'm still evaluating that one.
  3. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

I'm very curious as to who has the best camera, and I've heard really excellent things about the Galaxy camera.