1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Is anyone watching Teen Wolf

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by Wendy, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Teen Wolf has been on for 2 weeks now and I'm not sure at all :unsure: It's supposed to be nothing like the old series from what I've heard, I never watched it.

Is anyone else watching :unsure: or am I the only sad person here :lol:

2. chief

chief Earning my ears

well i do love my sci fi, love all the stargates star trek etc, but i am struggling with this, i did watch it first time round and i liked it better. this is a bit too dark for my liking. and yet i loved all the twighlights, so maybe its just the actors and how it is written:thumbsdown: but i will continue to watch it:tongue: [does that make me sad lol]

3. BrandaClark

BrandaClark Earning my ears

Well to be honest I was a big fan of “Teen Wolf”. I am so excited to watch these sorts of movies and TV shows. “Teen Wolf” new season is not good as the old one but enjoyable.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">