1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Is Chef Mickeys worth doing?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by disnut, Jun 16, 2011.

1. disnut

disnut Imagineer

I know it's loud or at least I think I know it's loud :lol: but whats the food like and is there a lot of character interaction?
  2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I absolutely love Chef Mickey's! Yes, it's loud, but that's part of the fun. The characters come around to the tables, but depending on when you arrive you might miss a character that you really wanted to see. I've missed Donald twice. I have only been for breakfast, but the food is delicious. They have this potato casserole that is amazing.
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I make a point to extend my meal until all the characters have been around to my table. I've even been there in busy times and they made it around twice. The food is nothing outstanding but it is good food. You should try both a breakfast and a dinner some time.
  4. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:yes: i agree, it was Tylers favorite when he was little! It's not a 5-star eatery but we always could find something to enjoy. The loudness is part of the fun for the kiddies. No worries there!:tongue:
  5. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

We've been to Chef Mickeys once and we really had a great time, our friend's baby was only 4 months old and we have a lovely photo of Chip holding her and Mickey cuddling her.

Yes it's loud, but it's fun :D