1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Is Disney Concierge worth the money?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by goofygal, Apr 24, 2010.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

:unsure: it's quite a lot more than normal but I would pay if I knew it was worth it.

We'd be staying at the animal kingdom, does anyone know what more you get for your money with concierge?

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

In all the loads of times we have stayed on site we have never used concierge and I can`t see my opinion changing.

Ok so you get a "free" continental breakfast and afternoon snacks, but as I enjoy a hearty breakfast when on vacation, and as snacking in the afternoon would ruin my appetite for dinner, I really can`t justify the extra cost.
    All of our ADR`s are also made well in advance of our trip so again the concierge service for this part of the equation would not be used by us.

3. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

the only time i think it would be worth it would be if you wanted to lounge around the resort then you could take advantage of all the offerings.

We're not big breakfast eaters so it was fine for us but we were out most of the day and at night we wanted to go out to eat so didn't have the nibbles in the evening more than one night.

We stayed in the Poly and I asked the staff to help me with something and they couldn't have cared less but i know others have had fab experiences.

which resort were you thinking and how much more per night?