1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Is Disney V&A nice??

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by mkTink, Jun 14, 2008.

1. mkTink

mkTink Earning my ears

We've always wanted to try V&A at the Grand Floridian but it's very expensive and we don't know if it's worth it??

Has anyone been? what's it like?

Does it take a long time and how would we get there from All star movies??

2. MinnieMouse

MinnieMouse Earning my ears

I have been quite a few times to V&A and although it is expensive it is worth spending your money. The food is exquisite and the whole experience is fantastic. As you enter the restaurant you are taken back to the victorian era of the 19th century and treated like royalty. Every effort is made to ensure your visit to V&A is one you will never forget.
    There are two sittings available for dinner at 6.30pm and 9.30pm. The whole experience last 2 1/2 hours which includes various courses of fantastic food. You choose from a specially chosen menu and this is given to you at the end of the meal with your name on to keep as a memento. You can also choose to have wine pairings with each course.
    The easiest way to get to V&A is to take the mk bus from all star movies and then get the boat from mk which goes to the grand floridian.
    I can highly recommend V&A and I am sure you will enjoy the experience :):)