1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Is restaurant.com any good?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by luvdisney, Jul 8, 2011.

1. luvdisney

luvdisney Earning my ears

I see restaurant.com has 70% off at the moment with the code 'share' - making $25 voucher only $3.
    Sounds too good to be true?

2. WDW Vet

WDW Vet Forum Advertiser

restaurant.com is great. We use it all the time. There are some restrictions and each restaurant is different.

3. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

I use them all the time :thumbsup: You do have to watch the restrictions though. We used a $25 off one last week at a Mexican place in town. We had to spend $35 to get the $25 off, but with 3 of us at lunch that wasn't hard to do. An 18% tip was automatically added on, but still it cost us each only about $7 each as we had an great waiter and wanted to add a bit more to his tip.

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Yep, they are great! I use them all over the place. It's a nice way to try new places too.

As stated previously, make sure you read all of the restrictions for each restaurant.

5. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Never used them before but with a trip coming up, I'm going to check them out.

6. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

I wanted to add that alcohol is not included with the certificate, so you'll have to pay for those girlie drinks :cocktail:

Or a glass or two or three of beer :mugs:

You also usually only use a certificate at the same place once a month. Which means that you can't go and use one on Monday and then again on Friday.